Idaho: Release Date Announcement
With the final touches being made to the Idaho DLC, we are excited to announce a release date for this spudtacular addition to American Truck Simulator. Idaho will be released on the 16th of July 2020! We are excited to be able to let drivers explore Idaho for themselves very soon. We hope this short video trailer will keep you content until next week.
If that wasn’t enough to get you excited, we also have a gallery of some of the best screenshots from Idaho that have been featured in our previous blog posts along with a few new exclusive photos too. Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments!
With Idaho just around the corner, we wanted to also bring something that drivers in American Truck Simulator can take part in. So you all can expect a very nice World of Trucks in-game event coming live with the release of this map expansion! But more info about that later next week!
We can’t for wait for you to visit Idaho! If you haven’t already, make sure to add Idaho to your Steam wishlist! We thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you across the state border very soon.
- Over 3,300 miles of new roads to discover and explore
- 11 new cities – drive through downtown Boise, Coeur d’Alene set on a gorgeous lake or Idaho Falls with a lovely touristic center
- A brand new viewpoint feature that gives you a new perspective of the world
- Expanded fan-favorite industries such as farming, timber harvesting or wood processing
- Visit the famous Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve
- Over 40 recognizable spots from the Historical Highway Marker program
- State-specific geographical landmarks such as canyons, valleys or basalt rock formations
- Many familiar truck stops and rest areas that truckers will know from the real world
- Finely-tuned road layouts and true-to-life signage
- Idaho-specific achievements to unlock
Add your Steam Wishlist
Source: SCS Software’s blog